Parents & Community
Marsden Community Primary School News
- Parent information meetings are starting to take place from Friday 6th July with your childs new class teacher from September.
- All parents will be receiving an invitation to join their child in class as he/she takes part in their Reading Workshop.
- On Thursday 19th April, we will be holding our parent teacher meetings to give you an opportunity to talk to your child's teacher and see how your child's work has progressed so far this term.
- 20th March from 6.00pm to 7.30pm We are very pleased to have Graham Lowe from the Safeguarding Children's Board to come and speak to all parents about keeping their children safe when on line.
- On Tuesday 6th February at 9.00am there will be a Year 2 SAT's information meeting for all parents and at 2.45pm there will be a Year 6 SAT's information meeting for all parents .
Parental Engagement Plan
>>VIEW full screen<<